Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Wonder - The International Scrapbook Garden

Hi everyone! I have another layout to share using the Sunkissed Garden Kit,  by The International Scrapbook Garden. I'm in love with the beautiful Lemoncraft papers and ephemera cards.  Lots of beautiful images to fussy cut and add to your layout.

The background paper is part of the main Sunkissed kit.  I did a lot of fussy cutting from other papers in the main kit and the Bonus Paper Kit.  I used the Lindy's Magical, Yodeling Yellow from the Mixed Media Bonus Kit on the background.  I mixed some of the magical with a little water and added some white paint.

A piece of yellow foamiran comes in the Embellishment Bonus Kit.  I've never worked with it before.  I've seen videos on making flowers with it, but I decided to use a doily die with it.  The pretty rose badge is also from the Embellishment Bonus Kit.

 Here you can see multiply layers of fussy cut items, along with the doily cut from the yellow foamiran.  I added some pearls and flowers, both from the main kit.

The chipboard title is from my stash.  I colored it with the Lindy's Flat Fabio Spray, Hibiscus Rose which comes in the main Sunkissed Kit.

Again, lots of layering from elements in the Sunkissed Main Kit and Embellishment Bonus Kit.

There are still kits available to purchase.  Check them out here in the store. 

Products from my stash:
White Paint
Prima Doily Die
2Cratfy Chipboard Title

I hope I've inspired you!
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: