Monday, March 20, 2017

Together

Hi everyone!  I've got a layout to share that I created with fabulous 
chipboard by 2Crafty Chipboard today.

 I made this layout  for a special friend of mine and based it off the current challenge over at More Than Words March Challenge, Beautiful & Butterfly.  To me, my friend and her husband are a beautiful couple, full of love for each other, family and friends.

I love the mixture of embossing powders I used on the Foliage Cluster and Frame Celia's, a mixture of black and bright blue.

Tucked beneath the flowers I used a piece from the Leafy Shrub Set 2, embossed with a couple shades of green.

I kept the title simple, applying some pink ink. It is part of the Mini Word Set 2.

2Crafty Chipboard Used:

I'll be back in a few days to share another layout with you.
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

6 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

Oh my goodness - this is fabulous! I love your black embossing and stunning design. I'm so glad you could join us at More Than Words.

Di Garling said...

I have already told you how much I LOVE this layout Debbie & I am so glad you could play along with us at More Than Words challenge. Brilliant creation.

Caroline Elliam said...

Your layout is amazingly beautiful! Thank you for joining at More than words challenge!

Kareen Dion said...

Gorgeous Layout! Love the clustering!! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words!

Nicole Doiron said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

katrinkadesign.blogspot.com.by said...

It so beautiful page! Thanks for playing with MTHW!