Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Amazing Featuring Memories by Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  Back with another layout today designed for Blue Fern Studios featuring the new Memories paper collection. I wanted to show how versatile the new paper collection is.   This time I created a summery, tropical layout.

I used the side B of the Tale of Treasures papers.  I did some light misting with purple and added some stamping with the Shabby Edges stamp and some random splatters of black ink. I chose not to add any additional layers under my photo, as I used the new Janie's Frame Chipboard under my photo.  I embossed it with a mixture of Iris and Lilac embossing powders and added some micro beads for texture.


Tucked beneath the new Dark Tropic Lilies are Berry Stem Chipboard pieces embossed with Ebony embossing powder and lightly coated with black micro beads.

he title is part of Brilliant, Amazing, Dazzling,  embossed with a mixture of Ebony and Lilac Embossing Powders.

Blue Fern Studios Supplies:
Paper:  Memories Tale of Treasures
Chipboard:  Janie's Frame, Amazing, Berry Stems
Embossing Powders:  Ebony, Lilac, Iris
Flowers:  Attic Charm Daisies, Courtship Blooms, Dark Tropic Lilies

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: