Thursday, September 22, 2016

Patience, Featuring Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  I'm back to share another layout created for Blue Fern Studios featuring a couple of the older collections, Deja Vu and Love Story.

I used the Atelier paper for the background.  I added some white inking around the outer edges of the papers and some random masking of small dots around my photo. Layering under the photo includes the DejaVu Calling Cards, Tresors and from Love Story, Calling Cards.

I embossed the Floral Wreath with a mixture of Black Sand, It's A Girl and Petal Imagine Ink Embossing Powders.  I cut the wreath into pieces and placed it around the picture.  Some micro beads were added for texture.  I used Attic Charm Daisies and Attic Charm Glitter Roses.

Underneath the photo I used  a Doodle Corner chipboard, embossed with Black Sand, Its A Girl and Petal Embossing Powders.

The title piece is from Blissful, Jubilation, Patience.  I chose Patience for the title as I thought the girl in the photo looked so patient as she stood there to get her picture taken.  I embossed it with some Petal and Buttercup Embossing Powders and added some inking.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: