Sunday, June 12, 2016

Remember, Featuring Blue Fern Studios Attic Charm

Hi everyone!  I'm back today to share another layout with you created for Blue Fern Studios, featuring the new Attic Charm collection.  I went vintage on this one, and created lots of texture on the background.

 This layout features the Generation paper and a vintage photo that belonged to  my grandmother.  Not sure who the people are in the picture, but I love it, as they look so happy.  I couldn't help but wonder what the occasion was.   I added some texture to the background paper with some masking, misting with the Imagine Ink Sky Mist and some random stamping with the Romantic Accents stamp.  I added additional texture with torn pieces of paper doilies, some of which I misted with the Sky Mist, gold microbeads and some 14 Karat embossing power.  The layers under the photo are from Calling Cards. 

I used two pieces of chipboard here, Treasured Floral Frame and Dangle Bird Ornament which I cut  apart. Both were embossed with a mixture of the Imagine Ink Snow, Mushroom and Breeze Embossing Powers, and  some Blue Ice Glitter. I also used the 14 Karat embossing power on the green leaves.  Love the shimmery look!

Lots of Blue Fern Flowers . . . Attic Charm Daisies, Attic Charm Glitter Roses, Courtship Blooms and Tranquil Lilies!  The small green Courtship Bloom I embossed with 14 Karat embossing powder.

My title is a new chipboard piece from the Attic Charm collection.  I embossed with a mixture of  Snow, Mushroom, 14 Karat and Breeze Embossing Powers along with a sprinkling of Blue Ice Glitter.  Love the aged look of it.

Blue Fern Studios Supplies
Paper:  
Attic Charm:  Generation, Calling Cards
Chipboard:
We do not Remember Days, We Remember Moments
Treasured Floral Frame, Dangle Bird Ornaments
Embossing Powders:
Mushroom, Snow, 14 Karat, Breeze
Flowers:
Attic Charm Daisies, Attic Charm Glitter Roses, Tranquil Lilies
Courtship Blooms
Stamps:
Romantic Accents
Mist:
Sky

I'll be back in a few days to share another layout with you.  Enjoy the weekend.  The weather today is beautiful.  
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: