Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Reminisce Featuring Blue Fern Studios Courtship Lane

Hi everyone!  
Hard to believe that Spring is right around the corner.  The weather is getting warmer and this week's temps here are going to be in the 70's!  Today is my reveal day at Blue Fern Studios.  I enjoyed working with the new paper collection Courtship Lane.  As always the papers are beautifully detailed.  
 My first layout features the Lovers Lane paper. Love the details and colors.  I used the Calling Cards paper to layer under the photo of my grandparents. I added some masking and paint splatters to the background paper along with misting using the Imagine Ink Cotton Candy Mist and stamping with the Arcadia Textures stamp.


I used three pieces of chipboard here.  The Poppies Collage under my photo and Bits Of Honey on each side of the photo and Chelsea Vines tucked in my flower clusters.  I embossed the Poppies Collage and Bits of Honey with a mixture of Ginger, Oatmeal and Cotton Candy embossing powders and  added some Dusty Rose  and Fools Gold Glitter.  The Chelsea Vines were embossed with Sage and Verdant and sprinkled with some Peridot glitter.

My title Reminisce is from the Serendipity Words 2.  I inked it with brown ink and randomly embossed with Ginger, Oatmeal and Cotton Candy embossing powers.  I love the aged effect.

Blue Fern Studios Supplies
Paper:  Courtship Lane
Lovers Lane, Calling Cards

Chipboard:
Poppies Collage
Bits Of Honey
Serendipity Words 2
Chelsea Vines

Imagine Ink Embossing Powder:
Sage
Verdant
Ginger,
Oatmeal
Cotton Candy

Imagine Ink Mist
Cotton Candy

Glitter:
Dusty Rose
Fools Gold
Peridot

Stamps:
Arcadia Textures

I'll be back in a few days to share another layout created with Courtship Lane.
Thanks for stopping by!
 . .  Debbie

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!