Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Hi everyone!  I'm back to share  another layout I created for Blue Fern Studios with the new
Vintage Christmas paper collection!   My layout features Auld Lang Syne, Noel and Wonderland papers.  I primed my background with some clear gesso and did some random masking.  Then I added some Imagine Ink Cotton Candy Mist.

Love this old photo of my grandfather !  I cut apart the Holiday Frame chipboard and added a piece to the bottom of the photo that I misted with the Imagine Ink Winter Mint and Jingle Bells mist and then added some micro beads.

Tucked beneath the pink rose is another piece from the Holiday Frame chipboard.

Here I used a piece from the Damask Panel, misted with Imagine Ink Winter Mint and Jingle Bells.

Love the details in the Winter Sleigh chipboard.  I covered it with gesso and then added some Pyrite Glitter.

Blue Fern Studios has added a lot of new product to their store.  Besides the gorgerous chipboard and paper collection you can also purchase their Imagine Ink Mist, Glitter and Embossing Powders.  You can find all of the new products here in the store.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING those flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!