Saturday, October 11, 2014

Love Letters

Hi everyone,  here today to share a layout I created using some beautiful lace and flowers from the Tresors de Luxe Etsy store.  

I've enjoyed lately working with vintage papers by Marion Smith Designs.  Here I have used papers from the Motley collection along with some White Venice Lace and Multi Colored Chiffon flowers from the Tresors de Luxe store.



Tucked beneath layers of papers is some of the beautiful Venice Lace that I painted with some watercolor paint.

Here I have used the same lace but added some color!  Isn't it pretty?!?!

A beautiful cluster of flowers and embellishment including Multi Colored Chiffon flowers found in the store.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

Tresors Supplies:
White Venise Lace Trim, Lace Appliques, Couture Gowns, Dresses, Crafting, etc, approx.4.50" GL-184

GL-184


Multi Colored Chiffon Flowers with Pearls and Rhinestone Center, for Headbands, Clothing, Sashes, Set of 3, approx. 2 inches across, FL-178

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the flowers!!!