Saturday, November 16, 2013

Simply Lovely

I'm glad it's the weekend!  Lots to do in a couple of days that always see to fly by, but I appreciate the weekends now that I am back working again.  I've got a layout to share that I created using the November kit and layout sketch from Artful Delight, along with the November #4 challenge board at 1 2 3 Get Scrappy.  I went diagonal with their board and incorporated a stencil/mask, circles and leaves.  I created this layout for my dear friend and best hairdresser ever.  A sweet picture of her and her husband.  


For more details on the Artful Delight November scrapbook kit you can check out the details here.

I'm working on another project, a canvas which I will share with you later on this week.  Seems like I've gotten my mojo back and am excited to be back into my hobby!

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the textures you added and the flowers!!!!

~amy~ said...

seriously love this!

trisha too said...

Lovely LO, Debbie.

:)

Cathi ONeill said...

Beautiful layout Debbie!

Lizzy Hill said...

I bet you appreciate the weekends! Time poor, but more money in the pocket...it's a hard thing to get that balance...anyways, I really like this one - I find it hard to use darker bg paper & I'm storing away this idea...looks fab with the flowers to soften it, too:):)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Fabulolus page, Debbie!

Ruth G said...

Fabulous! I love what you did with the stencils (I'd love to hear more about how you did what you did!)
Thanks so much for sharing!

Tusia Lech said...

Just gorgeous layout!