Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mommy & Me

I created this layout for the October 21st sketch challenge at The Studio Challenges!   While cleaning out my stash I came across some beautiful papers and embellishments by Glitz Designs, Beautiful Dreamer and chose to work with a picture of Julina and her daughter Zoey.
Here is the sketch I worked with:
I replaced the hearts in the sketch with a rose stencil and some modeling paste:

Some Prima flowers from my stash along with some Purple Pumpkin embellishments; fabric buttons, satin flower and a crochet doily.
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

Supplies used:
Glitz Designs Beautiful Dreamer paper and embellishments
Prima Flowers and bling flourish
Purple Pumpkin Embellishments
Kaisercraft wooden frame
Rose Stencil
Modeling Paste

9 comments:

Georgia Heald said...

Just gorgeous Debbie, love your masked rose and stunning details!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is JUST GORGEOUS Debbie!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the distressing and the flowers!!!!

Unknown said...

So, so pretty Debbie. I have those papers and embellies but you won't be surprised to hear that I haven't found a use for them yet....you have inspired me!! Gorgeous use of your old stash :0)

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous page, Debbie!! Love the floral paper in the background and the clustering in the corner of the photo is so pretty!!

yyam said...

Wow! This is just gorgeous! You are so good at layering those embellishments! :)

pysselpetra said...

such a beautiful page ♥ love all the gorgeous details ♥ thanks for joining us at the Studio Challenges ♥ Petra

Lea L. said...

This is such a pretty layout, and wonderful use of Beautiful Dreamer! Thanks for sharing your Glitz love with us today!

Pat said...

This is so beautifully done! I love the papers & the texture!

Sandy Ang said...

how utterly beautiful you LO!