Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

I thought the sticker sentiment from Glitz Designs Beautiful Dreamer collection was perfect for my title for the gorgeous picture I used on my layout of Julina's precious little sweetie, Zoey.  I combined a lot of beautiful papers along with the July sketch from My Creative Sketches.


 Here is the July sketch designed by Kim Keane:

Here are a few closeups:



I've got another layout to share with you tomorrow, but for now I'll leave you with a little sneak peek:

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

Supplies Used:
Glitz Beautiful Dreamer
Prima Songbird
Pink Paislee London Market
Martha Stewart Vintage Doily Punch
Martha Stewart Butterflies
Recollections Flourish
SEI Bark Ink
Paper Doilies

12 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

LOVE your layout! The colors, the layers, the embellishments are just fabulous! Great job!

artfuldelight said...

Oh wow Debbie, this is beautiful!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Debbie, this layout page is GORGEOUS!!! And Zoey is beautiful!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Oh, wow! How gorgeous, Debbie .. love the colors and that adorable photo .. you have to go frilly, right? Awesome punch work! Can't wait to see your tomorrow's layout! Hugs!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Debbie!! This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love that photo and loveeeeeeeeee all the border punches!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Just the prettiest!

Veronica Goh said...

Absolutely amazing! Love the flowers, the lace swirls, the doilies, everything about this layout! And of course, that precious photo!

Christina Hicks said...

Gorgeous layout, those papers are so beautiful. The way you have punched the papers they just match the photo so well. And I love that photo, it almost looks vintage, gorgeous little girl.

Melissa Vettorel said...

Wow...fabulous page Debbie!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

Lynne said...

Gorgeous! Love the shabbyness!! The lace & doilies are perfect complements!!

Shell said...

So gorgeous! Luv the soft prettiness to the page! Thanx for playing at my creative sketches

Julie said...


Oh wow layout is fab love the colours and use of Martha Stewart Punches