Thursday, July 26, 2012

Of Butterflies and Bees . . .

As I sat outside on my front porch  this morning drinking my morning fix of coffee I could hear the buzzing of the bees getting their daily fix of sweetness from the flowers.  Amidst the bees, busily flying from flower to flower was a butterfly. I quickly ran inside and grabbed my camera, hoping that it would be there when I returned outside.  Not only was it there, is was as though it knew I was taking pictures of it and so gracefully posed.





 Ah, the beauty of nature and all of God's little creatures . . .

 Here's a little sneak peek of a layout I will be sharing with you tomorrow.  Really working hard on getting back my desire to scrapbook and though I may not be getting a lot done, a few here and there is better then none.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

11 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Debbie! OMG,what beautiful pictures you caught this morning!!! There's nothing more beautiful than God's work, you just have to know how to look at it and appreciate it-- you did!

You're sneak peak already looks lovely and I can't wait to see it in full. I'll be back to see it for sure!

Hugs!

Angi Barrs said...

Love your pretty photos. Will stop back by tomorrow to see the full reveal too!

Debbie said...

Wow Debbie.
Hubby and I are desperate to see some Butterflies in our garden, we have lots of bee's but no butterflies.
Earlier this year hubby sent for flowers especially to attract them, and they have grown really well, they have attracted lots of bees, but thats all.
This butterfly is just so gorgeous, and compared to the bee looks big to.
Debbiexx

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos, Debbie!

Cindy Gay said...

You did great! Gotta scrap the first one!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous photos!!!!

yyam said...

Great shots of the butterfly! :)
Hope you get back your mojo soon....in the meantime, enjoy your summer! :)

yyam said...

Great shots of the butterfly! :)
Hope you get back your mojo soon....in the meantime, enjoy your summer! :)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Love your butterflies, Debbie .. I have already used a certain sketch of yours and it came out adorable@ Can't wait to see what you create as well!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous pictures!!! Fantastic!

Lynne said...

Stunning pics!! Awesome to have a little bit of wildlife in your backyard!! You have to do a layout using these pics!