Friday, July 27, 2012

Grumpy

Don't worry, it isn't me, just the title of my layout.  I am still struggling with my creativity but was happy to create a layout using the July kit from Artful Delight and the new Fabulous Friday Challenge at Frosted Designs, a one word title.
Another layout for my friend Julina's album and a cute picture of her and her sweet little one, Zoey. Gotta love those little ones and their moods!
Here are a few closeups:
There are still a few July kits left at Artful Delight.  If you would like to order one you can check out the contents here.  If you didn't see my post from Wednesday, Artful Delight's August Scrapbook and Card Kits are up for sale.  I enjoyed putting these kits together. Check out my post here.

I started another layout last night and that in its self is a hugh step forward for me.  Hope to get it completed and posted by the weekend. 

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend! 
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooo fun!! I love that adorable pic, the colors, the layers (you always ROCK the layers!!!) and LOVING that SUN!!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable! Love the photo too.

Barb Craft said...

I LOVE this one!! The colors are so fun... perfect for a grumpy LO!! You always do such an amazing job with the clustering of your embellishments!! So pretty!

barb :)

all the days of our life said...

I LOVE this picture! Beautiful LO. Love how that stamp on the upper right hand side looks great color combination and design.

Unknown said...

Fantastic colour palette and stunning layering....as always! I love that photo, what a beauty to scrap :0)

Lynne said...

This is too cute!! Great color combo on this layout!! Love the layers and layers of papers!!