Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Togetherness

It's a dreary day here.  Rain has been falling all day and it's quite humid and foggy outside.  Not the best day to take a picture of a layout I just finished for the current challenge over at Challenge Me Happy.
I snagged another picture from Julina's facebook wall of her two cute kiddos, Zoey and Drayson!   I knew when I saw this picture it would go perfectly with my Amy Tangerine Sketchbook papers and the scraplift challenge at Challenge Me Happy.  We had to scraplift Nina's layout:
Here are a few closeups:
 A few sprinklings here and there with some Tuscan Sun, Lemon Zest and Blue Skies Glimmer Mist.
Well that's about it for today.  I've got a few more layouts in the works and hope to be able to finish them up in a couple of days and share them with  you.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

17 comments:

Unknown said...

This sparkles with fun details and colour!! Love it :0)

Debbie said...

Stunning work Debbie, just a perfect Lo. Debbiexx

Patricia said...

Very nice layout Debbie! Great lift!

Unknown said...

These bright colors are AMAZING!! You do such fabulous work- your designs are always unique and balanced. VERY nicely done, Debbie...
xErin

yyam said...

Wow! Just love the vibrant colours here Debbie! And all the amazing details! What a precious photo! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your lo is GORGEOUS!!!!! I love love love love how you used Amy's line and LOVING those butterflies!!!!!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Oh my, Miss Debbie! Color me Happy .. this is just awesome! Those butterflies are just the cutest things! You can do anything with any paper line and it is gorgeous! Hope you have a great evening! Hugs!

Ashley Horton said...

Saw this on FB, Debbie, and it is such an awesome page!! Love the way you scraplifted the page for the challenge and the SketchBook line is perfect with that cute photo!! Love the way you used the litte frames in the title!

tania said...

oh is just love your colours!!

Angi Barrs said...

Your page is sooo fun. Love the happy colors.

Lea said...

This is my kind of layout! Love the colors and the scribbles you added to the butterflies. It's just so fun!!!

Sarah said...

Wow, I really love this - the colours are so fun and happy!!! Thanks for visiting my blog too :))

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

Hey...stopped by to leave you some "Moxifabulous" love....what a STUNNING LO!! Sure does make you feel happy!

artfuldelight said...

WOW, amazing LO Debbie - you haven't lost your mojo!!! :-)

Missy Whidden said...

This is SOOOOOO amazing!!! I love those colors...so bright! I just got this line and I can't wait to play. This is so inspiring! Thanks for playing with us at CMH!!

BabyBokChoy said...

That is a great lift, the colors are absolutely delightful and cheery!!!

Cindy Gay said...

It's such a fun layout Debbie. Thanks for the visit. Let me know if there's anything I can do to ease the pain with your Mother's illness.