Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Sweet Zoey

It's been a while since I've scrapped a picture of my sweet dog Zoey!!  
I call her my little shadow, as she follows me everywhere when I'm at home.
I made the decision this year to be more active in challenge blogs.  When I saw the current challenge Weekend Warm Up #23 over at ScrapFIT, I knew it was for me.  Use kraft cardstock on your layout.  Artful Delight's January kit is full of kraft papers, plain and patterned.
I used kraft cardstock as my background paper and also punch the heart border using my Martha Stewart Lace Heart border punch.
I've not worked with kraft papers much and I must admit that I've enjoyed using my January kit from Artful Delight with all of the kraft papers by My Mind's Eye and Jillibean Soup.
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

12 comments:

Unknown said...

This laytout is absolutely beautiful :0) It must be heart week :0) I am loving all this kraft you have been using - shame I have promised myself not to buy any more for a bit!! I have had 3 messages from Barb from people who haven't been able to leave a comment. No idea what is going on! Fingers crossed things will get sorted soon. Take care x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just saw this on AD and LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE it Debbie!! LOVING that photo and loving all the twine!!! BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Lea said...

What a sweet layout! Love what you did with the twine and how you popped up some of the hearts!!!

yyam said...

This is gorgeous! Love all the hearts and the sweet pic! You rock the kraft!

April said...

This is fabulous Debbie!
- April

Barb Craft said...

Little Zoey is just too cute! That photo is priceless!! Love the LO! The twine border on the kraft background looks amazing!! And of course I love all the hearts!

barb :)

Cindy Gay said...

Zoey is great as is your layout!

all the days of our life said...

Ah!!! Debbie she's adorable. I love that heart garland. Beautiful LO.

Missy Whidden said...

This is gorgeous! LOVE the kraft, and I love the hearts & twine!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

wendipooh13 said...

your LO is amazing!!! I LOVE that Jilibean line right now too and the added twine is perfect!!! sweet photo!! thanks so much for working out at ScrapFIT!!!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a gorgeous LO!! Love how you embraced the kraft paper and your stitching is amazing and adds so much!! Thanks for joining us for the Weekend Warn-Up at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Kathy said...

Soooo so cute!