Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Its A Big World Out There

The sun managed to come out a little yesterday and it was nice.  I fired up the grill around dinner time to cook some hamburgers and hot dogs and wouldn't you know it, the clouds rolled back in and the down pours came!
I waited and waited for it to pass over, but after 45 minutes and some very hungry family members, I braved the thunderstorm and with my umbrella in hand, got dinner cooked!  Unfortunately the rest of the week doesn't look to promising unless you favor rainy days!
It's Tuesday and time for a new sketch reveal at Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays Challenge!  
Sketch # 15 was designed by DT member Karin:
I couldn't resist using more of the Neighborhood Collection by Crate Paper!!

Hope you will have time to stop by Frosted Designs and join in the challenge.  We have a terrific prize this month from our sponsor Part Time Sally, the entire Summer Days collection by Echo Park:
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

9 comments:

Mel said...

Oh I just love all the gorgeous bits around the page, these papers are just stunning and lol re: the hamburgers and hungry family....I hope they got a shot of you cooking with the umbrella. Melx

Jocelyn said...

I agree with Mel...this is gorgeous and I love all the details on this one!!!! PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes....this weather needs to stop...I see we have Flood Watches up this morning!!!!

Wishing you sunshine...but I know it will be awhile before we see it!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeeee the little photo peeking out...and you are rockin' the Crate lately! LOVE IT!!! And bummer about the storm rolling in... Mother Nature isn't always our friend, is she?!? lol :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Debbie, this is just toooooo cute! Love it!

Jenn said...

So Cute!!

Samantha Hauzer said...

This is soooo cute Debbie!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey! Another from this amazing line...I can't believe how fun, funky and whimsical this line is and the way you put it together couldn't be any better!!!!
Shoes. My hubby was mad at me at one place for not getting anything. I can't spend $50 on a single pair that won't match anything, no matter how hard the kids were to watch in there! So we stopped by a Marshalls. I got 5 pairs of shoes for $60! Go me Go me! Ok so most were way too big, oops, for now...but still! LOL!
Got a sick kid home today so hopefully it will be a quiet day here.

Have a good "its the middle of the week" day!!!

Leah

artfuldelight said...

I totally know what you mean about this weather. It is bright and sunny one minute and the next we are having flash flood warnings.

Your LO is fabulous, the details are just wonderful!! :-)

Sandy said...

Hey there...thanx so much for stopping by and saying hey...i'm so out of the loop and appreciate ur sweet words...i wish u were closer,too...then you could help me teach the class!!! this page is fantastic...it feels like a little wonderland of it's own...luv it! we had a day at the park with the kids today...was just a sprinkle at first and then picked up...i cooked about 120 hot dogs in the rain...lol...oh well...it's spring and as my grandma would say....i can't complain about the rain cuz without it my flowers wouldn't grow...she luvd her flowers....any who...hope u and urs are well...only 7 more school days...yay!