Monday, March 7, 2011

You 2 Are A Hoot

At last a layout to share with you!  It's been one of those weeks with way to much going on and no spare time to scrap!
I used the March kit from Artful Delight along with their March sketch!
Their March kit is full of Little Yellow Bicycle Twig and Jillibean Soup Spotted Owl.
I just love the combination of blues and greens and couldn't resist using the picture of my silly son and dog on the lookout!  You have plenty of time to enter a layout using the March sketch.  The winner will receive their April kit.  You can check out the details here.
Please make sure you check back  tomorrow as I will have a layout using Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays new sketch!

13 comments:

April said...

Debbie this is adorable!!
- April

LisiB said...

I love you work! THis looks great. I should have my version of the sketch done by Wednesday.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Your layout is beautiful my friend,love the design and colours!

Jocelyn said...

Sooooooooooo cute....love the title and the colors are on this one are AWESOME!!!!

Wishing you a great week!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and loving all the clouds and the colors too!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Barb Craft said...

Debbie... I LOVE this one! The colors are so fun! Perfect for the fun picture you used!! I adore that owl too!!
barb :)

Anonymous said...

soooo cute and the photo is just great!!!!

Lea said...

Oh I love this!!! I can't wait to get my kit! Love the grass, the butterfly, the owl, the flower... I guess I love it all!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Cool page! Lovely colors.

BabyBokChoy said...

I find these colors extremely refreshing and totally awesome!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous page!!! Love it!

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable owl. Loved the letters you used on this too. :)

Julia said...

Love this Debbie. Love the blue & green colour combo!